Hello! I’m a Pre-Sales Consultant at TRG! As the title suggests, I provide technical assistance to our sales teams during the pre-sale stage, working with them to make sure that they offer the right solutions to our customers and helping them tailor our products to our customers’ requirements.
Basically, I’m the sales team’s technical expert, and I help them out with sales pitches, presentations and demos, as well as talking to our customers to identify their needs and ensure we can meet them.
It’s a really interesting and varied job and I get to work with a wide range of products – and TRG needs more people like me! Want to join us?
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must be a subject matter expert with extensive software systems experience
- An ability to communicate technical information to non-technical staff in a way that is easy to understand
- Previous experience working in a technical pre-sales position or a similar position, in the same or similar industry would be an advantage
- Excellent written and spoken Vietnamese and English
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Good interpersonal skills and confidence to conduct discussions with customers in both technical and senior management roles
- Can work independently but also a team player
- Understanding of business concepts.