Hi! I’m a Talent Specialist at TRG. What exactly is a Talent Specialist, you might ask? Good question! I’m part of TRG’s Talent Team and we look after direct customers and a network of Channel Partners in Vietnam and beyond.
Channel Partners are people and organisations who work in coaching, training, team-building, talent management, HR, consulting and other people-focused roles – they help companies find, attract and keep the best talent, and they help that talent to keep on getting better and better – and my job is to run the projects and provide the support to help them do it!
I do that by chatting to our customers & finding out what their talent management problems are, so I can recommend and implement the right solutions for them; working with our marketing team to generate more leads and help educate the market; and also researching current HR challenges, devising solutions and working on case studies and white papers.
I get all the support & training I need to do my job from TRG, as well as a competitive salary, generous annual leave, healthcare and loads of fun company events & parties! Want to join me? Here are the ‘talents’ you’ll need…
- Degree in HR, Organisational Development, Psychology, Business, Administration or a related area
- Experience in Project Management, preferably HR-related
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- Passionate and knowledgeable about HR / talent management
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Proficiency in English and Vietnamese communication
- Mobility around Vietnam, mostly Ho Chi Minh City