Hi there! I’m Sarah and I’m a trainer at TRG International. We have 100s of employees across multiple teams in multiple sites in multiple countries, and as a large multinational company that is obsessed with hiring and developing the best talent, we do a LOT of training!
Right now we’re looking for a Training and Development Specialist to join us and help make sure we’re the best at training the best.
You’ll be responsible for all aspects of our training programmes, including building annual training programmes for individuals and teams:
- Consulting with line managers to establish individual employee career paths and training needs
- Keeping up to date on the latest training & HR trends and best practices
- Developing online and offline training materials and handouts
- Continually monitoring the effectiveness of our training programmes in relation to employee work performance
- Preparing and justifying training budgets
It’s a busy and fun role and you’ll be the ‘face’ of TRG training! And of course you’ll get a good salary/benefits package, lots of training, rivers of PJ’s Coffee and generous annual leave and plenty of company social and team building events.
Your future starts here
It doesn't matter who you are, what you do and which country you come from. Everyone is welcome at TRG.