dataBelt® - Data Management
On-Premise or in the Cloud Data Solutions Toolset
Organisations can quality check and identify errors, non-conformities and duplications in single or multiple datasets.
The errors and non-conformities can then be transformed and datasets updated into clean and conforming values making datasets consistent and accurate.
dataBelt® has a GDPR application, ensuring clean and accurate data is maintained and can generate a data inventory/map used to identify all data sources and any data content.
Search for any data,
structured or unstructured
- Find all your data assets, whatever they are and wherever they are located
- Deep search any and all data assets for any data of any type
- Search Exchange, Google Drive, Drop Box, any servers, fileshares, emails, spreadsheets, PDFs, microfiche, images, videos, sound files
- Find personal information, references, key words, multiple language characters
- Use AI to match image types and for facial recognition
Fully manage end to end
GDPR and data protection
- Link Cybereason and dataBelt® to your CMDB and index all your configuration items
- Understand the sensitivity of all your data and exactly where it is located
- Map Malops to data assets and know exactly what data is impacted, your risks and vulnerabilities
- Raise cases and alert your compliance teams
- Undertake impact assessments
- Prioritise actions according to sensitivity of data
- Report incidents
Locate, Identify, Interrogate and Classify your databases with dataBelt® for GDPR clarity
Our dataBelt® plugin to discovery tools – Discovery dB – delivers incredible granularity and classification of data for GDPR.
- Locate and identify all your databases
- Create data mapping information
- Catalogue, interrogate and classify relevant structured and unstructured data in support of Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs)
- Analyse, update and comply with regulations
- Ensure continuous improvement
- Case Management and Risk Assessments to manage data breaches, DSARs, FOIs and data protection by design demands
Here's a non-exhaustive list of
what dataBelt® can help your business with:
Monitor certificate liabilities, avoid delays or late renewal.
Fraud Detection & Counter Fraud
Detect and prevent suspicious activities, patterns, anomalies.
Deep Search & Data Forensics
Search for and locate any data, i.e. text, audio, images, videos, from multiple data sources in any location.
Big Data & Data Comparisons
Discover and analyse your data to drive business decisions.
Due Diligence M&A
Understand the status of your organisation through data due diligence.
Dataset Migration & Merging
Migrate and merge datasets within and between organisations.
Know/Verify Your Customer
Verify ID, prevent money laundering, check bonafides, criminal charges and more.
Data Hygiene & Compliance
Evaluate the health, compliance, and quality of your data.
EDRM & Regulatory Review
Ensure your valuable assets and handling processes comply with industry EDRM framework and are ready for review.
GRC & Data Protection
Fully manage end-to-end GDPR, PDPA and other data protection regulations.
Data Valuation & Infonomics
Insights into the value, impact and monetisation capability of your data.
Data Snapshot & Disposition
Set up a hierarchy for all data assets, inventory and flow charts.
Identify vulnerable data & prioritise actions accordingly.
Data Indexing & Classification
Crawl, index, and classify structured or unstructured datasets.
Records & Document Management
Store and organise your records and documents for easy tracking and transferring.
Why choose us?
We bring you a complete package – software plus services – to ensure you get the most out of technology:
✓ Market-leading hospitality solutions that connect your hospitality-specific strategy and plan to your front- and back-office systems so you can make a better decision
✓ Compliance with both global and local statutory as well as industry-specific requirements
✓ 30+ years of proven implementation success in more than 80 countries