Due to the development of COVID-19 or Coronavirus, some of our events are cancelled/postponed until further notice.
Sign up here to get the latest announcement and updates to TRG Events!
- This event has passed.
BBGV Breakfast Seminar December 2018
December 4, 2018 @ 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM UTC+7« All Events
Develop Leadership in the VUCA
Industry 4.0 has fueled the world we live in with overflowing information, opportunities and threats.
Since even the nature and dynamics of change change, what is true today would not be so true tomorrow. Simple cause-and-effect chains have been replaced by complex interconnected forces and events. It creates a world of increasing Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity. Thus, the concept of VUCA was born.
Facing the VUCA world, companies must evolve to adapt quickly. The traditional approach, which based on problem-solving and planning should change to actively engage with uncertainty, requiring higher levels of leadership agility.
As a leader, what do you prepare for yourself and how do you develop your organization not only to survive but also to thrive in the VUCA world?
In this seminar, our speaker, Rick Yvanovich – Founder & CEO of TRG International, will shed a light on this interesting topic.
Rick Yvanovich FCMA CGMA FCPA MSC
Founder & CEO – TRG International
When & Where:
- 8:30 – 11:00 AM, Wednesday, December 5, 2018
- Hard Rock Café, 39 Le Duan Street, District 1, HCMC
1. How to prepare yourself as a leader in the VUCA world? (30 minutes)
2. Key powerful skills for leaders to lead their organizations to success in the VUCA world (60 minutes)
- Coaching & mentoring
- Motivation & Inspiration
3. Group discussion (30 minutes)
Language: This event will be conducted in English
- VND 350,000 for BBGV members
- VND 450,000 for BBGV non-members
Upon your registration, we will contact you for ticket purchase guidance.
Contact: Quynh at email@example.com or call 028 3829 8430 for assistance
TRG and BBGV reserve the right to change the speaker, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG and BBGV also reserve the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.
- BBGV Breakfast Seminar: Motivation Spotlight
- BBGV Breakfast Seminar: Why-How-What – The Golden Circle of Self-motivation
MEETUPS GALLERY AND CALENDAR: