- This event has passed.
April 18, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM« All EventsFree
This requires employees at all levels to be motivated, dedicated, and proactive instead of just waiting for orders and instructions from their leaders. In other word, they need to be “leaders” on their own.
However, having only leaders is not healthy either for a business, which leads to several critical questions, such as: How and to what extent should we empower staff at each level? When should we invest in people leadership training? How can leaders create more leaders with the right balance?
In summary, what is the art of leadership in the VUCA world in order to strive?
Come to the BBGV Breakfast Seminar: “Leaders Create Leaders” to find the answers and an in-depth examination into the topic.
- BBGV Members: 350,000 VND
- Non-members: 450,000 VND
- Warren Eng – Founder, Leaders Create Leaders
- Rick Yvanovich – Founder & CEO, TRG International
- Ted Nuyen – Founder, OPAL Inc
- Mike Lynch – Managing Director, SSI
When & Where:
- 8:30 – 11:00 AM, Wednesday, April 18th, 2019
- MAI AN – VIETNAMESE CUISINE, 5TH FLOOR, 215 LY TU TRONG ST., D1, HCMC.
This event will be conducted in English