- This event has passed.
April 4, 2019 @ 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM« All Events
At some points, you have to move from what you have done best to a more challenging task: An external project where you work with lots of clients and multiple suppliers for the first time.
At this point, you may stumble upon many questions as a former in-house manager: Will your old style of management be adaptable in different environment? How this being part of the network of suppliers will change your project management?
To unravel the topic, this TRG Talk: “Project Business Management: The Contractor Side“, will equip you with valuable competences, including:
- Stakeholder management
- Personal communication
- Leading a team
- Organizational influences to a project
|HERBERT GONDER PMP|
Founder of Gonder Consulting GmbH
When & Where:
- 8:30 – 10:00 AM, Thursday, May 9th, 2019
- PJ’s Coffee Sala, 145 – 147 Nguyen Co Thach Street, District 2, HCMC
Travel time: 9 minutes from Bitexco Financial Tower via Thu Thiem tunnel to PJ’s Coffee Sala
- 8:15 – Check-in, gathering
- 8:30 – Start, networking
- 8:45 – Main topic discussion
- 9:30 – Q&A
- 10:00 – Wrap-up
This event will be conducted in English
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact: Ms. Le Minh Tam (firstname.lastname@example.org) | Tel: (+84) 28 7309 3339 (Ext: 327)
TRG reserves the right to change the speaker, date, and cancel the event should circumstances beyond its control arises. TRG also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so.
About TRG Talk:
TRG Talk is a series of events co-organised by TRG International and PJ’s Coffee Vietnam in order to promote the latest trends in the IT industry and the HR world, as well as tips and trick in improving your project management skills.
About TRG Talk – Project Management:
TRG Talk – Project Management is a monthly meetup that allows project managers to discuss in detail what it takes to become great at what you’re doing. The event takes place every first Thursday of the month.
- TRG Talk – Project Management: Change Management Trends PMs Need to be Aware of
- TRG Talk – Project Management: Outstanding Project Managers Have Mastered Key Skills and So can you!
- TRG Talk – Project Management: Emotional Intelligence and Why you need it for success as a project manager
- TRG Talk – Project Management: How to improve your project management skills in 2018
MEETUPS GALLERY AND CALENDAR: