Ad Hoc Services
Virtual desktop on the Cloud environment
Make work more convenient and accessible by adopting a virtual desktop across your business
As organisations expand and remote work grows in popularity, how your company manages online data, applications and systems determines how effectively you operate. This has implications on how productive your employees are with the resources that have been handed to them.
AWS Workspace is a virtual desktop service which allows users to have an online work environment via the Cloud. The work experience via an online desktop platform can often feel more sleek and enjoyable, since vital storage and databases can easily be looked up and retrieved.
There are hundreds of AWS Workspace features (combination of disk space, RAM, CPU, Operation Systems) that can be customised to your specific needs and work preferences. AWS Workspace can be paid on an hourly, monthly or annual basis.
To utilise this service, users only need a computer device, such as a desktop or laptop, with internet connection, so that they can access the virtual desktop environment.
Some Benefits of Virtual Desktop Adoption:
- Employees can bring their own device to work - Management does not need to distribute company-owned laptops and therefore reduce costs, and employees are welcome to use the PC that they are most comfortable with to do their work.
- Provide a secure virtual workspace for remote workers - Employees no longer need to commute to the office to access company sensitive data and private applications, allowing greater job flexibility in today's modern workplace.
- Greater efficiency for mergers and acquisitions - Managing the accounts of new employees to company applications and data during M&As has never been easier.
- Eliminate the hassle of maintaining computer hardware - Virtual desktops offer a simpler way to give workers access to the digital resources that were traditionally only retrievable from the company office.
TRG Virtual Desktop service via AWS WorkSpaces offers to :
- Setup the AWS Account for all relevant stakeholders
- Setup and manage AWS Workspace for customers
- Ongoing customer support service – via TRG Help
SET UP SERVICES
ASM MANAGED SERVICES
AWS WorkSpaces - Account setup and management
All Ad Hoc Services for SunSystems
Here at TRG International, we specialise in Infor SunSystems Outsourcing - it's through this robust software that we deliver our facilitating services that will propel your business to greater heights.
We offer a wide range of ad hoc services for SunSystems and other valuable tools to boost your organisation's productivity. No matter what your business' specific needs are, we will work relentlessly on our side to lessen your headache around logistics and system synchronisation as much as possible. TRG aims to build trustworthy, long-lasting relationships with our clients and surpass expectations of responsiveness and quality with every ongoing interaction.
We devote ourselves to collaboration and open-communication, as we believe that the best results are produced and customers gain the most value through co-creation.
If what you are looking for is not on this list, please do not hesitate to contact us and let us know down below!