Ad Hoc Services
Cloud temporary environment
Performing applications in a test enviroment means tapping into flexible self -service infrastructure that is hosted on your live server.
Running a cloud test enviroment is the most effective way for your team to save time spending in migration when doing an overall testing of your infrastructure.
The cloud temporary environment can be used for few months depending on the client needs.
TRG Cloud Temporary Environment includes following components:
- Cloud virtual servers (called AWS EC2): with any spec required
- Cloud virtual network (called AWS VPC): virtual and secured network on AWS
- with all servers and storage require. This is similar to your Local Network in your office / data center.
- Internet access p files / folders on S3
The Cloud Temporary Enviroment includes following activities
- Setup AWS Account and VPC
- Virtual server setup (with OS like Windows Server or Linux)
- Software installation (Infor specific only)
- Migration from on-prem to temp
SUNSYSTEMS LIFT & SHIFT
CLOUD TEMP ENVIRONMENT
ASM MANAGED SERVICES
Cloud Test Environment
All Ad Hoc Services
TRG International offers a wide range of ad hoc services and other much-needed tools to help you operate effectively and efficiently. We cater to all the expectations. If what you are looking for is not on the list, please feel free to specify in the form on the right-hand side.