- Our products are Unicode-enabled and compatible with data stored in any language. The interface and documentation are in English, French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- VMWare | Citrix | Hyper-V | Parallels
- Tableau’s products operate in virtualized environments when they are configured with the proper underlying operating system and hardware.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 or later
- Microsoft Windows 7 or later
Tableau Server Highlights
Consolidate your corporate data – anywhere anytime
Tableau Server can connect to hundreds of popular corporate data sources – Excel, Access, SQL, HADOOP, Google Analytics, AWS, Salesforce, etc. You can either connect directly to your databases for real-time updates or bring local data in memory for higher speed. You can set and manage your organization-wide data sources and metadata. So that everyone in your organization is on the same page.
Easy analysis for everyone
Discover new solutions – together
Agility and Scalability
Secure your work
Enterprise-ready and enterprise-proven
Governed self-service analytics at scale with
Empower your business by putting analytics where your employees, customers, partners, and suppliers need them. Embed interactive dashboards into your existing business portals, including applications like Salesforce, SharePoint, and Jive.
Advanced high availability, robust failover, and fast disaster recovery is why the largest companies in the world choose Tableau for their enterprise analytics. Choose the right amount of redundancy to fulfill your business SLAs.
Size your analytics for today's needs, then easily scale up or out as your usage expands. Tableau architecture supports seamless scaling with no downtime. Transition to newer hardware easily or add more nodes for increased redundancy and capacity.
Tableau's software moves as fast as you do. We invest more in R&D than anyone else in the industry—and we are guided by requests from the best user community. Enterprise features have been at the core of the Tableau platform for years, and there’s more to come.
"Our job is to give [the business] the freedom to govern themselves, and at the same time, behind the curtain, making sure that there's order and that it’s maintained."
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER, AMERIPRIDE